Sunday, November 8, 2009

Nanowrimo Update

So, Nanowrimo has been going well. It's been exactly 1 week today since I've started. I admit I haven't written as much as I'd like to have by this point, but I had 2 papers, 1- 2,000 words and the other 800 words. Both due this week. That ate up a lot of my writing time. Also, a friend of mine just moved to FL and is staying at my house whilest they wait for the truck with all their furniture to get here so they can officially move into their apt. I do enjoy having them around, but it doesn't help me find time to write.
This week I should be able to play catch-up. There is a hurricane that might be headed our way. On one hand, it might give me plenty of time to write, on the other if the power goes out, I won't be able to use my laptop & I don't write as fast as I type. We'll see how it goes.

Current word count - 7,686

:0)

No comments:

Post a Comment